Thursday, December 20, 2007

Xmas Countdown

The days are winding down to Christmas. I'm done with my shopping (most was done online) and have only two gifts left to wrap. After posting this entry, I'll bake off my last batch of cookies.
All of the traditional "to-do's" are pretty much done: Watch Rudolph and Charlie Brown specials. See the Torrance Santa arrive. Tree procurement. Bake cookies. Check out King Harbor boat parade. Sunday we will check out the light displays in Sleepy Hollow. The only thing we didn't do was go ice skating at Paramount Iceland. The creaky bones just weren't up to it. And I learned on Sunday that we are hosting this year's installment of the Felton Xmess Party. Hey no problemo!

On Sunday, before watching the Packer game, I made this Pear Clafoutis.
I used these cute Forelle pears instead of the big kind. Totally yummy.

No comments: