Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Maybe It's Just Me...


...but would YOU have confidence in this guy to lead your team? I know, I know....don't judge a book by the cover, it's the off-season, blah, blah, blah....but seriously... look at this picture. Maybe if I was in the market to buy some drugs or wanted a web page designed, this might be the guy I would look for. But an NFL QB? For the Packers? I'm just sayin'...
I'm going to overlook the surfer-dude looks and still keep my mind open until I see him in action.
So anyway, the Packers' season schedule was announced today. Only one game in CA, and that's a preseason against the Niners. Other than that, the closest game would be Seattle. Which is cool, cuz I like Seattle. And I can pretend that I'm visiting from Wisconsin, so I don't get any attitude from the locals.

No comments: