Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Only in Wisconsin

I'm back from 5 days in the motherland where I attended my niece Allyson's wedding. I had a wonderful time as did everyone else.
Whenever I go back, I'm reminded just how much that alcohol consumption is a way of life there. These folks are professionals!
One of the things that really blows my mind is that the health club my family belongs to HAS A BAR IN IT!
So there you are...just did your 40 minute cardio blaster and mmmmm....I think I'll have a BEER!
I never want to hear another word about "you California nut-jobs out there in la-la land".



Now that we are back, work commences at a feverish pace on the yard haunt. Last weekend we should have put it up but were gone...so we race against the darkness the next few days putting it together after work. Check out the site!

No comments: