Monday, July 21, 2008

Don't Be A Dumbass


This blog is usually all about the love. When I was envisioning what I wanted the blog to be, I knew I didn't want it to be mean and filled with libelous diatribes. That being said though, its not like I don't have anything to rant about...because I do.
First in an infrequent series I will call.....DON'T BE A DUMBASS.

Two things recently came across my radar...

GHETTO LATTES. This is when someone goes to a coffee shop and orders plain espresso shots over ice and then fills up the cup with the free milk on the condiment bar in order to avoid having to pay for a full-on iced latte. (About twice the price as just plain shots). Come on...if you have a problem with paying for it, just stay home and have some Taster's Choice OK? Don't be a dumbass.

HANDS-FREE CELL PHONE LAW This one just started here in California. No more holding the phone with one hand while trying to navigate your 2,000 pound gasoline bomb on the 405 with the other hand. You gotta have a "hands-free device" now. I have to say though, that I haven't seen too many violators and have actually noticed a slight improvement in the driving skills of my fellow commuters.
But now everyone's got one of these Bluetooths (teeths?) coming out the side of their head and they wander around looking like schitzoids talking to themselves. Yapping in the grocery store, yapping walking down the street, at the mall. Everywhere. Just stop. I don't want to hear you.
Don't be a dumbass.

Ok, that's it. I feel better already.

No comments: