Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's Coming!


It has been brought to my attention that Halloween is just around the corner. The haunt forums are on fire now and Labor Day is when haunters traditionally kick it into gear. The hard core people have been at it since the middle of summer. Here at Fartwood Manor we're still in the pencil-and-paper stage, but next week will begin refurbing and assessing the existing props. I do believe Hauntmaster Dale has a few new things up his sleeves for this year. This year also marks the FIFTH ANNIVERSARY of the haunt. Wow, how time flies!

Click HERE to check out Dale's page and check out the haunt in progress.

2 comments:

Miss Healthypants said...

My God, don't rush it!! I'm still enjoying the summer and the beautiful weather...I don't want autumn yet!! :)

MaryRuth said...

MHP--you can relax and savor the rest of the summer whilst we haunters prepare for your Halloween fun!